- Preparing for T-POP
- TPOP in April 2021 will be a virtual event on each of these date options: April 19, April 23, and April 26.
- Registrants will receive their online itinerary via their registration email the day prior to their session. Online sessions will start at 9:00 a.m. on each day. Students can expect to be finished between 1:00 and 3:00 p.m.
- Here is the link to the virtual T-POP schedule.
- Registrants will receive their online itinerary at 8:00 a.m. the morning of the event via their registration email. Their individual schedules will have all appropriate links and passwords.
- Bring your questions and concerns! There will be lots of opportunity to ask (or chat) your questions to staff & students.
- Please also note that before attending classes, all Appalachian students must submit a Report of Medical History and Immunization Record Form as required by University Policy and North Carolina law. If you have not yet completed these online forms, please review the link and complete this enrollment step as soon as possible.