T-POP will be an in-person event on April 18, 22, and 25. The schedule runs approximately from 8:30 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
- Students can park in the River's Street Parking Deck beginning at 8:15 a.m.
- Take a picture of your license plate - you will need your plate # to register your vehicle.
- Download the app on your phone (AMP PARK). This should be done within 30 minutes of your arrival.
- Select the Rivers Street Parking Deck as your location.
- Select how many hours you need: ALL DAY.
- You can create a profile to save your information, making your next visit even faster.
- Check your email for your free parking PROMO code.
- T-POP schedule for April 2022.
- Bring your questions and concerns! There will be lots of opportunity to ask your questions to staff & students.
- Please also note that before attending classes, all Appalachian students must submit a Report of Medical History and Immunization Record Form as required by University Policy and North Carolina law. If you have not yet completed these online forms, please review the link and complete this enrollment step as soon as possible.
- Submit your AppCard photo now to make sure that your card is ready for pickup when you arrive on campus. Follow these AppCard photo instructions. Don't forget to use your AppState email to submit your photo!